This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY DATA
Fortuna Beads V.O.F (‘Fortuna Beads’), Laan van Vollenhove 338, 3706AA Zeist, The Netherlands, is responsible for the safety and use of the data as discussed in this privacy-policy statement
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We may collect the following information:
- To process the order: We have certain information from you (if you ordered) to process the order and to for any returns or repair requests. To do this we collect e-mail address, delivery address (s), payment details and your phone number. We need this information to perform the agreement that you have with us. Under the law we must preserve the data related to your order for 7 years.This information is gathered when you fill-out the shipping details for your order or seek contact with the customer service. In some cases we receive data by others. When someone send you a gift directly, we get your name and address details.
- Data in your account: In your personal account we store the following information: your name and email-address. You can make a request at any time to remove your data in your account and/or the account in a whole, by emailing email@example.com.
- Data from customer surveys: We love reviews, as they help us to help you find what you’re looking for. If you write a review, you can choose to make your personal information visible to other visitors. You can also use an alias. We post reviews only with your permission and display them until you ask us to remove the review.
WITH WHOM IS THE INFORMATION SHARED
- Logistic partners: In order to be able to settle your order, we work together with logistic partners (e.g. PostNL, DPD). Our logistics partners are getting your name and delivery address. This information do they need to deliver the package on your chosen address.
- The government: In rare occasions, the government (such as the tax authorities) are allowed to request personal data to enable them to do their tasks. Additionally, privacy data can be shared based on legal demands by police or judge.
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
HOW IS YOUR DATA SECURED?
Your data is only accessible for the employees of Fortuna Beads V.O.F. for whom it’s necessary to have your details in order to process the order or deliver the services that we offer.
When under the age of 18, you are responsible to get approval of your legal guardian for the purchase and for submitting personal information to us.
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR DATA?
(note: if you would like to excersise one or more of the rights listed, please email the customer service (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request).
- Right to inspect: You have the right to inspect at any time to ask us in the data we hold about you have available. You can request that in by filing a request at email@example.com. We process requests within 30 days.
- Right to correct: You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or outdated, and/or to make them complement each other if they are incomplete.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your data if you do not agree with the way we process your personal data.
- Right to dataportability: You have the right to information that you have given to us in the framework of the agreement (s) that you have entered into with us to receive in a machine-readable format so you can save this data in a database by you or by another party. This include your name, address and residence information and order history.
- Right to limitation: You have the right to limit the processing of your data. This means that we cannot use your data anymore.
- Right to forgotten/request for account delete: You have the right to request all data which we you have to remove. When you submit a request to delete your account, we will remove data personally identifiable to you except the information we should or should not keep on the basis of the law.
- Right to complain: You have the right to file a complaint about the way in which we deal with your data. When you have a complaint, then we solve that prefer itself with you (please contact our customer service). Finally, you have the right to turn to the authority personal data with your complaint.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the fortunabeads.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
If you have any questions about the way Fortuna Beads handles the personal data, please feel free to contact out customer service. We will be pleased to help you.